Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey Everyone!

While I was pregnant with my son Tucker I realized there is just about a million things that no one ever tells you. Even though I read every book I could get my hands on, I still felt completely unprepared for most of the things that happened. For example that while you are pregnant your "baby assets" can leak through three layers of clothes... while your at work, or that after you have your baby someone is going to follow you in the bathroom and check your pee. Minor things that dont really matter, but it would be nice to know beforehand. Since I was pregnant I always joke about how I should write a book about all of the things that no one tells you. That is the reason for: By The Seat of Your Pants or BTSOYP. I want this to be a place where Moms (or soon to be Moms) can talk about things that happen to them and get support from other Moms who have been there, done that, and had to figure it out as they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment